- Knowledge and experience in plant biology, wildlife, general nature studies
- Ability to teach nature studies to campers of all ages
- Ability to set up program area, run activities, order, and maintain equipment and supplies
- Desire and ability to work with children outdoors
- Ability to relate to one's peer group
- Ability to accept guidance and supervision
- Good character, integrity, and adaptability
- Enthusiasm, sense of humor, patience and self-control
- High school graduate or equivalent, or at least 18 years of age
Program Coordinator / Assistant Director (Administrative Supervisor) / Executive Director
The Goal of Geneva Glen Camp is to provide experiences for children and youth that promote discovery of one's own dignity and worth; encourage respect for all races, creeds and backgrounds; stimulate love for and care of the natural world; develop commitments to enduring values; train youth as creative school and community leaders; and to empowering participators to live at their highest level and to enrich their home communities through what they have learned at Geneva Glen.
To teach and coordinate camp's Alchemy program, maintaining standards that lead to a quality program.