Crew job description
- Desire to live and work in camp community
- Ability to accept guidance and supervision from, and work with others
- Current CPR and first aid certificates preferred
- At least sixteen years of age
Crew Heads & Cooks / Property Manager / Administrative Director / Camp Directors
The Goal of Geneva Glen Camp is to provide experiences for children and youth that promote discovery of one's own dignity and worth; encourage respect for all races, creeds and backgrounds; stimulate love for and care of the natural world; develop commitments to enduring values; train youth as creative school and community leaders; and to empowering participators to live at their highest level and to enrich their home communities through what they have learned at Geneva Glen.
To maintain grounds, facilities and camp kitchen; all tools, supplies, equipment. Be good role models for campers.
- Assist cooks when needed
- Maintain clean, sanitary kitchen
- Wash dishes
- Maintain clean, neat bathrooms
- Maintain garbage and storage rooms
- Make minor repairs
- Facilitate general cleaning of camp
Physical ability to lift heavy equipment, work in demanding atmosphere