Click here to download and print this information
- Counselors share a cabin with one other counselor, a CIT, and about ten campers anywhere from ages 6 to 16. Typically, counselors will work with their campers one-half day, participating in all the various scheduled and elective activites, and the the other half of the day, counselors will work in a skill area of their choosing according to their desire, skilland ability.
- Senior Counselors: 35 positions. Completed two years of college or work experience beyond high school graduation.
- Junior Counselors: 20 positions. Completed one year of college or work experience beyond high school graduation.
- CIT's (Counselor in Training): 10 positions; five boys, five girls. High school graduating senior. A CIT will live in a cabin with two counselors, and about ten campers and includes a continuous training experience throughout camp. The CIT program is an excellent leadership training opportunity that is vital to our program and future.
- Eight positions. Assistant cooks work one six-hour shift, six days per week. Experience in volume cooking necessary.
- Six positions each crew: Age 16 or older.
- Two positions. Must be Colorado licensed or have reciprocity.
|Counselor in Training||$1,400|
|Cook(depending on experience)||$2,200 - $3,500|
We hire a staff of 95. Counselors comprise 55 of that number. We maintain a camper-to-counselor ratio of 4 to 1 or better.
Geneva Glen necessarily balances the gender and limits the number of its employees, however, we do not discriminate against race, gender or religion.