- Stimulates love for and care of the natural world.
- Promotes discovery of one's own dignity and worth.
- Encourages respect for all races, creeds, and backgrounds.
- Develops commitment to enduring values and respect.
- Inspires service and responsibility to foster exemplary school and community leaders.
It is a place “out of time,” it transcends fashion, and it liberates participants from the pressures of the “real world”. Geneva Glen seeks to empower all campers and staff to live at their highest level and to enrich their home communities by virtue of their substance and strength of character, enlarged through their Geneva Glen experience. Five generations have discovered the "magic of the Glen," and hundreds of alumni progeny arrive each summer eager to experience it for themselves.
- Revealing the wonders of our natural world and instilling a sense of care and stewardship
- Amplifying values through meaningful traditions
- Fostering lasting friendships based on qualities of character enlarged through the camp experience.