- Knowledge and experience in plant biology, wildlife, general nature studies
- Ability to teach nature studies to campers of all ages
- Ability to set up program area, run activities, order, and maintain equipment and supplies
- Desire and ability to work with children outdoors
- Ability to relate to one's peer group
- Ability to accept guidance and supervision
- Good character, integrity, and adaptability
- Enthusiasm, sense of humor, patience and self-control
- High school graduate or equivalent, or at least 18 years of age
Program Coordinator / Program Director / Executive Directors
Our goal is to provide youth with a summer camp experience that: promotes the discovery of one's own dignity and worth; develops empathetic, culturally competent campers who welcome and respect all individuals, regardless of what they look like, how they identify, where they come from, their socioeconomic status, their faith and who they love; stimulate a love for and care of the natural world; develop commitments to enduring values and respect and inspire service and responsibility to foster exemplary school and community leaders.
To teach and coordinate camp's Alchemy program, maintaining standards that lead to a quality program.