- Basic math skills
- Desire to work with children
- Ability to supervise workers
- Someone highly organized preferred
- College student or at least 19 years of age
- Current CPR and first aid preferred
Program Coordinator / Program Director / Executive Directors
Our goal is to provide youth with a summer camp experience that: promotes the discovery of one's own dignity and worth; develops empathetic, culturally competent campers who welcome and respect all individuals, regardless of what they look like, how they identify, where they come from, their socioeconomic status, their faith and who they love; stimulate a love for and care of the natural world; develop commitments to enduring values and respect and inspire service and responsibility to foster exemplary school and community leaders.
To maintain the Marathon (camp store) in a clean, well-stocked manner.
- Keep store stocked, including candy, beverages, shampoo, post-cards, etc.
- Submit orders for supplies, ensuring timely arrival
- Submit all receipts to office manager
- Maintain records of all purchases and sales
- Tabulate staff charges
- Fulfill all responsibilities as a counselor to assigned cabin/dorm
- Maintain high standard of cleanliness and sanitation
- These may not be the only duties performed. Duties may be reassigned, other duties assigned as requested
- Audio, oral skills to communicate by phone
- Physical ability to lift cases of soda pop and store in proper area
- Ability to maintain a clean and sanitary store
- Ability to assess, ensure all safety and health regulations are met
- Ability to calculate staff charges